First off, HELLO! Thanks for stopping by! If you are here, you are probably interested in participating in a model call, so let me give you all the deets. This model call is specifically for a shower and water themed session! So if you are up for a SUPER fun photoshoot, you have come to the right place! Photos of similar past shoots I did for example!
You DON’T need to be a ‘professional’ model at all! You just have to want to model for Marquise Photography!
- You must be 21 years or older
- You must be okay with a FULL model release, meaning I have the ability to use any photos taken for marketing, social media, print examples etc. Your gorgeous photos will be out there! So you have to be all good with that!
- I have full creative control of the theme of the session.
- Must be comfortable with nudity! I know that can sound scary, but I promise all of my work is very classy!
- Everyone is welcome! However, the only time I do boudoir model calls for men is for couples.
- Must not have another boudoir session on the books already
- No negative self talk about yourself 😉
- Must be ready to embrace your gorgeousness!
If you think you check all these boxes, read on! Or if you know someone else that might be perfect for a model call, send this to them!
Now for the goods! Since you are helping me out, I of course will be returning the favor! For being apart of my Model Program you will receive a FREE (yes I said free!) makeover, session, retouching and private reveal! You’ll get pampered to the max with hair and make up from my professional stylist right there in my studio! Then once all the images are edited you’ll come back for a private reveal at my studio to see your images in their full glory on the big screen!
This is a $499 value! Score!
Images are not included, but can be purchased after the session!
Are you ready?!?!? If you are, here’s what I need from you!
- Send an email to Lexus@MarquisePhotography.com with the subject line MODEL CALL
- Attach a full length photo of yourself
- Tell me WHY you want to do this! I really want to know!
And that’s it! So whaddaya say? 🙂